The United Team Building Solutions Vision: To create a network for people who are driven by spiritual values and are committed to implementing them cohesively in business. This movement of team building facilitators aims to unite us all and will help integrate positive values and mutual support.
The Team Building industry is growing in South Africa and we believe that by bringing together the skills and expertise from all of our individual practices, we gain credibility, work opportunities and increase our professional development.
Professionals in this network adhere to the Team Building Code of Conduct and Standards of Best Practices. This Code of Conduct was agreed to at the Executive Teambuilders Conference 2019 @ the Durban Botanical Gardens. Participants agreed to maintain the highest standards of:
- Diversity (celebrate it!)
- Mutual Support
- Trustworthiness, Truthfulness & Honesty
- Frank & Friendly participation in Consultation
- Service to humanity
- Justice & Fairness
- Maintaining Safety & Health
- Impetus to help Revolutionize the team building industry
Ordinances and Policies agreed to were to:
- Complete a professional training programme and be prepared to submit qualifications on request
- Participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Provide a workshop in your area of expertise at least one a year
- Share work opportunities with those in this network when contacts with businesses require more than an individual practice can provide
Please contact us if you wish to join our network or have further questions. Thank you!